- Do you live outside of the heteronormative-cisgender box?
- Have you been to other supposed “LGBTQ-friendly” counselors who had no idea what you were talking about?
- Could you use a safe space to process your feelings and assess your goals?
- Are you seeking transition and need a letter for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?
- Or maybe you’re seeking relationship counseling from someone who understands where you’re coming from.
If you can relate to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place.
AFFIRMATION. ADVOCACY. SUPPORT.
FreshPathNY offers a safe and affirming environment to explore challenges and barriers and that keep you from living life the way that you want to. In addition to addressing individual factors that affect wellness, special attention to environmental factors and sociopolitical climate are addressed alongside appropriate advocacy interventions.
Stigma, in any form, is an impediment to the well-being of those who experience it. Given the stressors that LGBT groups must confront, such as homophobia, prejudice, coming out, and discrimination, finding a therapist who is openly LGBT-friendly or who specializes in LGBT issues is crucial to your personal growth.
- Multicultural & Multiracial LGBGQ+ Individuals
- Transgender | Genderqueer | Nonbinary
- Sex Counseling & Intimacy Issues
“Worthy now. Not if. Not when. We are worthy of love and belonging now. Right this minute. As is.” Brené Brown, Ph.D
Looking for compact healing courses that you can work through at your own pace? Learn coping and holistic healing skills that you can start today @ On The Mend